Benefits of The Esteem Dental Implants Process
The ESTEEM Dental Implants process is a state-of-the-art, full-mouth bridge procedure performed at the Smiles At Lakewood Ranch ESTEEM Dental Implant Center. Dr. Jacob Berger and the implant team rely on it to change patients’ lives and empower confidence and self-esteem by restoring smiles.
Used to treat missing or broken teeth and jawbone loss, Esteem Dental Implants will also help you experience a new smile and improve your dental health. The implant procedure is comfortable, convenient, and free of discomfort.
There are several reasons why Esteem Dental Implants are right for you. Here is a list of their benefits.
- Custom made for each patient’s smile
- Existing teeth are not affected by the implant procedure
- No shifting or shifting
- Dental implants help eliminate gum irritation and discomfort
- Help prevent bone loss and gum recession
- Implants are stain-resistant
- Esteem dental implants are durable, lasting over a decade with proper care
- You can talk, bite, and chew without pain
- Implants are natural-looking and mimic the look and feel of natural teeth
- Oral hygiene is improved
The Esteem Dental Implant Procedure
Esteem Dental Implants are custom-made to replace all of your teeth and transform your smile. Our implant procedure is safe, comfortable and specifically designed for each patient. Here is an overview of the Esteem Dental Implant procedure.
- During your consultation, your dentist will examine your teeth, explain the procedure and answer your questions. The dentist will also discuss your overall health and develop a treatment plan. Next, the procedure will then be scheduled and a customized bridge (based on a 3D model of your teeth), will be created in a lab.
- The dentist will also discuss your overall health to better develop a treatment plan. Then, if Esteem Dental Implants are recommended, the procedure will be scheduled, and a customized bridge based on a 3D model of your teeth will be created in a lab.
- The dentist will prepare your mouth for an Esteem Dental bridge. A temporary implant will be put in place, which you will have until your permanent Esteem implant bridge is ready. Even with your temporary teeth, you will start to experience more self-confidence.
- After the affected area has had time to heal (usually three to six months), your dentist will permanently attach the Esteem implant bridge and make sure it fits comfortably. Once applied, you will be able to bite, chew and talk without any shifting, slipping, or pain.
- After you and your dentist are satisfied that your new teeth fit comfortably, you can go home that same day. Just brush your new teeth as you usually would. Your dentist will check in with your every few months to monitor your progress.
Once you have finished your implant treatment, you will experience the empowering feeling of becoming a new you!
Schedule Your Consultation
Esteem empowers patients with the self-esteem and confidence that comes from a beautiful, healthy, natural smile. Our implants have the power to change your life in just one day! Experience a state-of-the-art dental procedure from highly trained dentists. Experience compassionate care every step of the way.
If you are worried that a warm, radiant smile will always be out of your reach, then we have great news for you, Esteem Dental Implants will help you improve your quality of life, feel more self-confident, and transform your “self!” To start your journey to a new you, schedule a consultation with our compassionate and highly trained team.
Learn more about Esteem Dental Implants at Smiles at Lakewood Ranch
Benefits of Esteem
Dental Bonding is among the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures. The resin used in bonding can be shaped and polished to match the surrounding teeth. Bonding benefits both your oral health and improves your appearance by repairing damage, minor flaws, and irregularities in the surface of your teeth. This process is a wonderfully effective and affordable way to make cosmetic improvements to your smile.
Esteem Full-Arch Implants vs. Dentures
Botox® is composed of botulinum toxin, a form of a purified protein used to treat a number of cosmetic and dental issues. It is injected into the facial muscles and blocks the nerve transmission to those muscles. As a result, the dynamic motion in the skin is relaxed, allowing wrinkles to smooth and disappear. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin.
How Do I Prepare for Full-Arch Dental Implants?
The composite white filling is an increasingly popular alternative to the traditional silver amalgam filling. Unlike amalgam fillings, composite fillings are virtually invisible, and our team at Smiles at Lakewood Ranch can shade them according to the color of your teeth, creating a perfect match and giving you a beautiful, white smile!
How Long Does it Take to Recover from Full-Arch Dental Implant Surgery?
Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap with a false tooth in between. Made from gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of these materials, bridges restore your smile, prevent further tooth misalignment, and help you chew comfortably.
How to Clean Esteem Dental Implants
For our patients in the Lakewood Ranch, FL area looking to regain the youthful fullness of their face, dermal fillers are a safe and effective way to decrease the wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, plump the lips, and soften facial creases. A faster and less expensive alternative to a surgical facelift, dermal fillers have a similar effect without the recovery time. Effective and easy, this has become a popular treatment.
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth, changing their color, shape, size or length. Veneers look great because they mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. Dental veneers can also provide relief from the tooth pain associated with worn enamel.
A ESTEEM Dental Implants Patient Case Study
When you use ESTEEM Dental Implants, you get the expertise of a complete network of expert full-mouth restoration dentists. Our dental implantologist chooses ESTEEM Dental Implants not just because the techniques and materials are exactly what patients need, but also because of the collection of best practices that the ESTEEM dentists shares. Check out these patient testimonials and case studies from across the ESTEEM Dental Implants offices.
Follow Us Now!
We invite the entire community to visit our social media channels and keep up to date on our dental practice events, dental patient case studies, video posts and much more!